I didn’t consider myself a prolific blogger but I’m glad others do. I feel really proud to be a part of such a noble community of writers. Anyway, there are rules that come with this award and I will gladly follow through with them:
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.
So, to get things going, I wanted to give this award to these really prolific bloggers who I visit very often.
- Dr Tom Bibey
- Jennifer Neri’s blog
- Karen Collum
- A guy’s moleskin notebook
- Courtney Vail
- Melody the Artitst