In following one of my own writing commandments this week (have the good sense to know when not to write) I’ve broken two of the others: I didn’t write everyday and I engaged in self flagellation for not writing. I have done very well with commandment number 8: read daily.
Not a very good week for tasks though:
Week beginning 15 June, 2009. This weeks Theme: What you know
- Write about music
- Chapter one of The diary of magnificent things – though I haven’t started chapter one, I have been writing -mainly notes on my mobile phone
- Read a book – any book, just get on with the reading list. Read Everything is illuminated (Jonathan Safran Foer) and Celebrated women travellers of the 19th century.
- Mind mapping part 2
- Write what you know: what does it mean?
- Post two writing prompts/exercises – I posted one
- Now for something different – can’t even remember what this one was about
- Get involved
- Stating the obvious