Time for the weekly task update. How’d I do?
Tasks for week beginning 1 June, 2009 – New week, new month, new start
- Stop procrastinating – priority -I am happy to announce that despite the lack of cross-offs on the list I have stopped procrastinating
- Get on with that outline – I am getting on with it
- Character profiles – get them out of your head and onto paper. I have started the profiles and have made some progress with characters
- Finish reading The Secret Scripture – thank God that’s over
- Get on with Trickster makes this world, by Sebastian Barry. Oops
- Write about follow through – I followed through on this one
- Post at least two writing prompts/exercises – done
- Write about organising and filing for writers – okay so it wasn’t exactly helpful, more like a confessional, but it’s done
- Photoshop tutorials – no time
- Practice mandolin – it’s still hanging on the wall in the library. Needs tuning
- Write about mind-mapping – oops
Verdict: A better week than last week, but I need to work on goal-setting and keeping up with them.